Human Resources Consulting
- Affirmative Action Plan development and maintenance. Katy was trained in 2006 by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) officers on how to develop a compliant Affirmative Action Plan. She maintains a relationship with the nearest OFCCP office, and stays on top of changes as they occur.
- OFCCP Conciliation Review guidance and support. Through her diligent contact with OFCCP, Katy continues to learn and revise her Affirmative Action Plans to comply with all requirements and strives to educate her clients on “best practices” as identified by OFCCP officers.
- Supervisory Training. Katy offers in person training to clients to educate managers and supervisors on issues such as OFCCP and EEOC Compliance, OFCCP Audit Preparation, Sexual Harassment, other Harassment, and Covid 19 developments as they occur.
- Employee Counseling. When issues arise that disrupt the productive process at a company, Katy is well equipped to assist in Employee Counseling, and guide a client through the Documentation and Progressive Discipline Process.
- Internal Harassment Investigations. Katy can guide a client through the process of investigating any harassment issue that has affected an employee, customer, vendor, or client. She is well versed in the investigation and counseling process.
Professional Client References:
John Wilmer, Attorney and Partner with Wilmer & Lee, PA, Huntsville, AL 256-533-0202
Gary Cobb, Vice President with Penta Research, Inc., Huntsville, AL 256-520-8860
Annie Saylor, Ph.D, CEO/President with Simulation Technologies, Inc., Huntsville, AL 256-428-2930
Jay Stutts, Vice President with Jesse Stutts, Inc, Huntsville, AL 256-533-7730
Katy P. Bryan, SHRM-CP, PHR
Human Resources Consultant
Bryan Benefits Group
P.O. Box 12421
Huntsville, AL 35815